Job Title: Production Manager
We are hiring! At our manufacturing unit in Sanand, Ahmedabad we are looking for some like-minded, talented and hardworking people to form a team and look after Production and dispatch of Construction Equipment and Machinery.
- Electrical or Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- MBA (Optional)
- Process Engineering
Work experience – 3 years minimum as a production manager in a manufacturing or assembly unit.
- Planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems
- The capacity to grasp concepts easily
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- Capability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget and at the right time
- Able to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
The candidate shall be responsible to deal with the local village bodies like Panchayat, Sarpanch, Mamlatdar, Talati, Local police. And the Manager will also be responsible to deal with all government bodies like Labour officer, factory inspector, Pollution control board officials, Chemical inspector, etc. Because you will be the face of our works, you must ensure good house keeping, day to day maintenance , gardening, horticulture, of the factory area. You will also be responsible to resolve any and all grievances of the factory employees will act as a mediating body between the management and the employees.
You may also apply this job through indeed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.